Become an Astronaut
What's the Astronaut role in the mission?
Analog Astronauts are going to handle the realization of scientific and psychological experiments as well as simulated space tasks. They will experience around 14 days of isolation inside a Lunar or Martian base with our Mission Control Center as their only connection with Earth.
Why join the mission?
This mission is an opportunity for students from various scientific fields to put themselves in the shoes of an astronaut in an outer earth set of constraints (confined space, extravehicular activities, use of space suits, etc.) in order to gain experience in this field.
Requirements to become an Astronaut:
Apply by February 09th 2024, 23.59 CET
- Being a student when applying or during Academic year 2024-2025 (Any academic level is acceptable).
- Must be at least 18 years old by June 2024.
- Be available to prepare for the mission and work with a team.
- Have an excellent proficiency in English.
- Good physical/health conditions. Certificates will be asked during the recruitment process.
- A blank criminal record.
- Excellent social and communication skills.
Steps to become a legible Candidate:
Please read the following requirements carefully, otherwise your application will NOT be reviewed
- CV/resume must NOT be over 2 pages
- Cover letter: Must NOT be over 1 page, text MUST BE justified, Arial font. size 12
- Resume and Cover letter must be sent in THE SAME PDF and must be named “Name_Surname_AsclepiosV”